Good source for wall warts?

Harry Klippton

I constantly need wall warts lately. Seems like I should be able to choose all the specs and get them fairly cheaply, but I haven't found that. Anybody know of a good place to get them? The generic ones I've been getting on Amazon or eBay have plugs that are a few mm longer than they need to be

Sleep with a shady wall?

Jameco is good, but their site seems broken.
Meanwell supplies are also generally good. If you get medical grade ones, they're very well filtered.
There's another vendor unused in the past that OEMed a lot of music equip supplies but! i can't remember it for the life of me..I'll post when I do.

Agree with @jwin615, medical power supplies are usually cheap used and can sometimes be found in lots if you don’t mind swapping the polarity. Other small appliance power supplies (some routers, modems, things like that) are also steals. Looking up voltage then amps ie 9V1A has been better in my experience as search terms go.

Thomann has them new for $9 which is where I’d probably go in a pinch https://www.thomannmusic.com/thomann_nt_0910.htm?ref=slsrnk_rnkng_GIEFNT_1_468587

Back