Google Sheets Template for Component Inventory?

Jovi Bon Kenobi

I have A LOT of parts and I figured what better time than now to make an inventory of all my components so I can keep track of em and make re-ordering easier.
Do any of you use a Google Sheets template or have a link to an ideal free spreadsheet template that I can use to start entering in my inventory? How do you all keep track of what you have on hand?
I have 4 of these.

Last edited:
I use https://www.partkeepr.org/, it is an open source inventory management system. I installed it on my webserver and could not live without it anymore. Items are synced from an online database, you can manage projects and see if you can build them and remove all used parts for that project from your stock and so on.
Awesome! That sounds promising. I spent the last few days entering my inventory into a super generic google sheets doc but I really don't know how to do any of the fancy stuff that make spreadsheets handier, like pars, links, mathy bits, or other wizardry.

Not necessarily what you're looking for, but I use this sheet of common components when I'm ordering parts for multiple projects all at the same time. It also works for stocking common components when you're going to be breadboarding or modding stuff and you're not sure exactly what all you'll need.

I can't remember who I got it from, but whomever posted this on DIYS/FSB, thanks a million!

Thanks! Everything there is in my list. When I get my Google sheets list in order I'll post a copy up if anyone wants to use it. Ideally I'd like to have it have a counter so when I click on it it adds to an "order more" column, but I don't know how to do this yet. If anyone does, please share. Also having prices, links, part numbers, etc...

I have A LOT of parts and I figured what better time than now to make an inventory of all my components so I can keep track of em and make re-ordering easier.
Do any of you use a Google Sheets template or have a link to an ideal free spreadsheet template that I can use to start entering in my inventory? How do you all keep track of what you have on hand?
I have 4 of these.
View attachment 887
hope this helps: barcoding w/ google sheets

Back
Top Bottom