Help identifying resistor

Ale_jellybelly

My crappy multimeter only goes up to 2000k so I can't test if these are actually 2.2m resistors
Is the colour code correct?
IMG_20231109_160452772.jpg

Need a sticker? Should have more soon.

PedalPCB_Resistor_Color_Code_Chart.png

Thanks, I did look into one of those but I didn't know which way to start reading the strips (first time dealing with 0.4w resistors), and one of the red ones looked like purple to me under direct light. In the picture it looks red
On some resistors it's really hard to tell the colors apart. Also, sometimes it's hard to tell which side is the first digit and which is the tolerance. When that happens I try to read it both ways--and usually one makes more sense than the other.

But also, get a better meter! I bought a cheap AstroAI from Amazon and was pleased to find it reads a 10M fine.

On some resistors it's really hard to tell the colors apart. Also, sometimes it's hard to tell which side is the first digit and which is the tolerance. When that happens I try to read it both ways--and usually one makes more sense than the other.

But also, get a better meter! I bought a cheap AstroAI from Amazon and was pleased to find it reads a 10M fine.
Yes I definitely need a better one, this one can't even check for continuity
It does measure HFE though

Back
Top Bottom