Hm-2 cult Stockholm with mods

_aj666

Hey everyone, I recently picked up an hm-2 cult Stockholm pcb, and added a blend knob/pcb, and also added the mid sweep frequency pot. I populated it and plugged it in with some issues. Reached out to the guy who builds them, but all he could do was provide me with some diagrams. I did my best to follow, but seemed to have hit a wall.

First I know my led has shorted out, but that’s not of concern at this point. When turning the pedal on I noticed that I basically just get noise. I know hm2 pedals are generally pretty noisy, but this one doesn’t do much. Just seems like a bunch of oscillation that gets adjusted when messing with the pots.

Basically what I’m wondering is how to correctly run the wiring with the blend knob added. I think that’s where I’ve gotten confused. Is there anyway someone can take the diagrams I was given, and show me how to run the wiring correctly. I noticed on the blend pcb that there are 3 unused spots for wire to be soldered g1, g, v. Is there a reason these are left alone?

This is what the inside of his final product looks like without the blend or frequency sweep mods
IMG_2777.jpeg IMG_2780.jpeg

These are the wiring diagrams that were provided.

Stockholm pcb.
IMG_2779.png

Blend circuit diagram.
Untitled.png

Mid sweep mod.
0150B5FD-B4FA-4CA5-9101-8B17D0FB507D.jpeg

This is mine with everything crammed in. The blend has electrical tape around it to prevent shorting till I get it situated a little better. IMG_2776.jpeg
IMG_2315.jpeg
And this is how I have everything wired up right now.
IMG_2317.jpeg

That buffer/blend board needs power.
I'm going to bet the 9v at the top of the hm2 board is for power in and the 9v connection on the bottom right are meant to go to the blend board.

Back