How long does PedalPCB typically take to restock something sold out?

I had the Dark Rift Delay in my cart with some other jams and was waiting for the BF coupon to come out. Went to place my order this morning with the coupon and of course the Dark Rift is sold out. Now it sits in PPCB purgatory forever. Missed my chance....
same - i added the dark rift to my cart yesterday morning and a couple hours later... whoosh gone. so i grabbed a magnetron instead

I hear ya!

Man...... I had the Dark Rift Delay in my cart with some other jams and was waiting for the BF coupon to come out. Went to place my order this morning with the coupon and of course the Dark Rift is sold out. Now it sits in PPCB purgatory forever. Missed my chance.....

Also been waiting forever for the Lead Solder OD to finally be released. Some day......
Dude, I have the enclosure here ready and chomping at the bit for the Lead Solder OD as well!

The Backfeeder is getting an overhaul.

Backfeeder?

Is that some sort of Top Chicret Massage?

images

Now...

Twin Lofi-nators, Basel uhr Rob ert, Twin Lofi-nators...

Also been waiting forever for the Lead Solder OD to finally be released. Some day......

Dude, I have the enclosure here ready and chomping at the bit for the Lead Solder OD as well!

I (finally) have another prototype for this one incoming.

Had some oscillation issues because it's such a dense layout and high gain circuit, finally just gave in and went to a 4-layer PCB layout. 🤞

Great news Robert, always appreciate your hard work a ton. The circuits I've built from your collection have drastically changed the way I play and have given me tons of new inspiration for recording new music I probably wouldn't have created without the circuits you've traced and I've built.

Back