Hydra Mix Mod

CanadianDave

I love the Hydra delay, but I find that I’m usually trying to dial in a more subtle effect using the first 30% or so of the mix control. I almost never go past 50%.

Is there a mod that would allow me to cut the amount of effect output or change the mix control so the effect is less pronounced and make it easier to dial in what I’m looking for?

Hmm. No schematic. Not sure if it's an analog or digital mix. Assuming analog, a resistor(adjust to taste) from center lug one outer lug would alter the taper a bit. Log or anti log pot is another option.
Just not sure which lug has the dry and which is wet...
A few minutes with an audio probe, alligator clips and a handful of resistors should yield a successful experimentation though.

I love the Hydra delay, but I find that I’m usually trying to dial in a more subtle effect using the first 30% or so of the mix control. I almost never go past 50%.

Is there a mod that would allow me to cut the amount of effect output or change the mix control so the effect is less pronounced and make it easier to dial in what I’m looking for?

Back