intelligent relay bypass module

hello
i would like to know something about the intelligent relay bypass

Do i have to buy a Panasonic TQ2-L-5V relay or can i replace it by another one ?

If someone has tried this relay pcb, would i have a review about your experience with this kit ? ?

best regard

The module is designed to work with the onboard LED of the effects PCB you are using it with...

If you're using it in some other application you can connect an LED directly to the module, omit Q1 (2N3904) and install the Cathode of the LED in the left pad of Q1, Anode of the LED in the center pad of Q1.

You will need to adjust the value of R1 (10K) accordingly. Start with 1K.

hello
i would like to know something about the intelligent relay bypass
Do i have to buy a Panasonic TQ2-L-5V relay or can i replace it by another one ?

If someone has tried this relay pcb, would i have a review about your experience with this kit ? ?

best regard
I've built several of them and I've used the TQ2-L-5V and I've used EA2-5SNJ. They both worked fine but the EA2-5SNJ is harder to find in stock.

Thanks for the pics! so is there a wiring diagram?
So there are the the inner 4 lugs.
then the outer 4 (in +) & (- Out) are this coming from the effect PCB?
can. someone clarify these
thanks

this is the pub I want to use it with. not a pedal pcb one and the lugs are not exactly identical. how would I wire this up?
thanks
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1evfao-V3xSGdIWQb0HnjJyhkNz922at4/view?usp=sharing

That board doesn't look to have an onboard LED, so you'll likely have to follow these instructions from earlier in the thread:

PedalPCB said:
If you're using it in some other application you can connect an LED directly to the module, omit Q1 (2N3904) and install the Cathode of the LED in the left pad of Q1, Anode of the LED in the center pad of Q1.

You will need to adjust the value of R1 (10K) accordingly. Start with 1K.

Back