Isosceles toggle clarification.

dlazzarini

I’m still in the learning phases of properly reading a schematic. From what I can tell, toggle #1 switches between the integral and Triangulum and toggle #2 is only relevant when toggle #1 is in the Triangulum position and then #2 seems to just change some resistance values. I’m in the process of designing some face graphics and I’m not sure how to properly label these switch’s. Could someone more fluent in schematics please tell me if I’m on the right track here. If so, what does the change in resistance to to the Triangulum?

Looking at the face of the enclosure, the toggle switch on the right toggles the EQ between Fixed (410) and Variable (Integral) modes.

When in Variable mode the Treble and Bass controls are active.
When in Fixed mode the left toggle switch shifts the low end response. (Triangulate / Crush modes)

No, I think you pretty much had it right.
I’m still a little baffled. I’m following out the schematic and comparing it to what traces o can see on the board. Then looking at the layout in the build docs. Is it possible that the switch numbers are labeled in the wrong order somewhere? Maybe in the layout map in the docs. Something’s still not computing in my head. I’m not in a position to test and hear it at the moment.

Back