Kliche overdrive diodes

There are some I can buy but I don’t want to pay shipping just for diodes. It costs much. Shopping from tayda now and they don’t have it. If there is a substitute I can use. I’ll give it a try.

There are some I can buy but I don’t want to pay shipping just for diodes. It costs much. Shopping from tayda now and they don’t have it. If there is a substitute I can use. I’ll give it a try.
Where are you, what country?

The madbeans version suggests using bat46. I've also seen bat41 suggested. From what I've heard, even some current 1n34s you can buy might not match the specs of the ones used in original klons. Like @jimmibob suggests, socketing might be best, then you can try out different diodes and pick your favorite.

If you're going to be ordering that Paragon PCB I think I have a couple 1N34A or 1N270's I can send you...
Wow man that would be really really kind of you. I’m ordering 3 paragons, a sandspur and a kliche. Wish tommy was in stock.

Is there any possibility that v3 will be in stock soon. I can wait for tommy3 because Paul and you did a great job. I had a tommy3 but I had to give it to a friend. He loved it so much. And I think it is the best overdrive I have ever tried I don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing though.

Back