Lemonade OD- more bass?

I just laid this circuit out on a breadboard and it has way too much treble. It looks like R9 and C10 are a low pass filter. If I increase C10 from 3n3 to 10n, I think it will lower the cutoff frequency by about half. Not sure how much this will help if the bass freqs are already cutoff around the filter area (the filter seems to do very little). I'm going to play around with it, but does anyone have any suggestions? thanks

The filter is a capacitor blend going between a tiny and a huge value, check if you wired it right if it doesn't do much. C10 won't help you but you can try increasing C9 to up to 1uF and otherwise C2 and C4 to 10-47uF but it will also affect gain and might end up a bit muddy at worst.

I just laid this circuit out on a breadboard and it has way too much treble. It looks like R9 and C10 are a low pass filter. If I increase C10 from 3n3 to 10n, I think it will lower the cutoff frequency by about half. Not sure how much this will help if the bass freqs are already cutoff around the filter area (the filter seems to do very little). I'm going to play around with it, but does anyone have any suggestions? thanks
I own an Original & it has 2- 4u7 Electro's in place where this has the 2 - 2u2's which were taken from the 1st version.
Trust me, it has a major effect on the sound of this pedal, it's thin sounding without the upgrade!
So 1 only 47uf, 3 only 4u7's Electros!

thanks everybody. I ended up using all of the suggestions and went "heavy" on them all. in place of the 2u2s, I went with 47u. and in place of C7 and C9, I went with 100n. It's now where I want it with my custom shop strat and wolfgangs. thanks for the help.

Back