Lepr-ughhhh-chaun

Nice! For s minute there I thought this was an oddball size enclosure, probably the knob scale, but I like it!

is it ok if i can i see a pic of the wiring? i have 2 intelligent relays too when i meant to get 1 intelligent and 1 basic. i have a rough idea of what to do through other forums, but i want to make sure i get it done right

is it ok if i can i see a pic of the wiring? i have 2 intelligent relays too when i meant to get 1 intelligent and 1 basic. i have a rough idea of what to do through other forums, but i want to make sure i get it done right

Because of the way I have the wires routed, a picture would be difficult to take, so here's a drawing (component side facing up) -

1000018418.jpg

thank you! two last questions, which ones did you use, the ATTINY13A or kemet EA2 5SMJ? and do you have any wires soldered into power on the relays?

thank you! two last questions, which ones did you use, the ATTINY13A or kemet EA2 5SMJ? and do you have any wires soldered into power on the relays?

I use Panasonic TQ2-L-5v relays

Yes, they're wired for power, with the + and - leads going to their respective pins on the power jack

Back