REQUEST Leprechaun Tayda Drill Template?

Anyone have a Tayda drill template for the Leprechaun? I saw several threads where people asked for them, but none were posted. Thanks!

Anyone have the measurements? No matter what I do, every print out ends up off by a few millimeters so that diagram isn't gonna cut it. It's kinda bizarre that there are no measurements when there's a full build guide!

If you have the board, you can measure the distance between the middle legs of the pots to find all your distances. Start with a line down the middle and mark right and left. 👍🏼

That's a good call for the pots, but is there an equivalent of that with two footswitches and 4 holes crammed together in an uneven way (in, out, power, expression in) on the top? There seems to be very little room for error there.

I'm about to create a template for this, hopefully it works out. I came here to see if there was any but I can share later if anyone wants to see mine

I finished the leprechaun today and used this drill template and it was perfect with no adjustments.
Hey, sorry to resurrect an old thread but did you use the 1590BB2 enclosure like almondcity has in the drill template, or did you use the regular 1590BB like the pedalpcb page lists?

Back