Making use of wrong shipments.

Deperduci

How often do you receive the wrong items in an order? I just got a OPA2604AP op amp instead of the lm311 I had ordered.. not complaining because even tayda lists it as a $3+ IC let alone what the company who sent it to me.

Anybody know which circuits this IC can be used for? can it be same place as the chip I ordered, some funky OD pedal? I seem to have problems finding a data sheet for comparisons.

How often do you receive the wrong items in an order? I just got a OPA2604AP op amp instead of the lm311 I had ordered.. not complaining because even tayda lists it as a $3+ IC let alone what the company who sent it to me.

Anybody know which circuits this IC can be used for? can it be same place as the chip I ordered, some funky OD pedal? I seem to have problems finding a data sheet for comparisons.
Datasheet

PEDALPCB WonderDrive [Airis Savage Drive]

MADBEAN-VFE Focus [EQ-Boost]

TONECZAR Openhaus (schematic & BOM available, not sure about a layout)

KLONe on TalkBass, mythical-overdrive-op-amp-rolling-results.pdf (👈 DOWNLOAD)

I think @Passinwind has used this IC in a few of his preamp builds.

Good anywhere you want high-fidelity such as EQs, Clean Boosts, Compressors etc... More BurrBrown debate on TB.
Yep, I also tried a few in Keeley mod Tube Screamers for some guitarist friends and they worked great. As usual with any opamp sub using “fast” parts, I recommend scoping for oscillations though.

Last edited:
Back