Missing Build Docs / Schematics

You want a BOM for a PCB that isn't available?

Unless you already have the PCB I would recommend waiting until it's available again, changes are being made that might affect the parts list... I'd hate for you to order a bunch of parts you don't need.

The schematic for the original is pretty easy to find.
As always, that is a completely appropriate answer. :cool:

Anyone got a set of Tayda drill coordinates for the flush mount i/o module, without face plate? I didn't realize I ordered a new version that requires the rectangular cutout. I should read things sometimes.

Thanks Barry, saved that for a remake I'll do in the future. I drilled the enclosure this morning for the Synopsis and Scenario for a 2-in-1. I eyeballed the 2nd lower toggle for the Synopsis and nailed it spot on. I just double printed the drill guide for the Scenario and used that. Ironically, I fudged the drill holes for the top toggles on both. Was 2mm too low. Crammed it all in there and everything fits, but not pretty. As always, it's just for me so not a big deal as long as it eventually fits.

I sat down to build my new Muffinator, and saw that it doesn't have the part values on the silkscreen, and the build docs are still coming soon. Any chance there might be a parts list floating around?

I did my best to search, so I apologize if I missed it.

Thanks!

I sat down to build my new Muffinator, and saw that it doesn't have the part values on the silkscreen, and the build docs are still coming soon. Any chance there might be a parts list floating around?

I did my best to search, so I apologize if I missed it.

Thanks!
The Muffinator Fuzz is identical to the PedalPCB Muffin Fuzz, with the addition of switchable diodes in each clipping stage. Build documentation for the Muffin Fuzz is here... Download Build Documentation

EDIT: What he said. 👆

The BOM is identical to the standard Muffin with the exception of the two added toggle switches and extra diode pairs.

D3/D4 (UP) and D5/D6 (DOWN) are the clipping diodes for the first clipping stage

D1/D2 (UP) and D7/D8 (DOWN) are the clipping diodes for the second clipping stage.

The two toggle switches are SPDT ON/OFF/ON, unless you don't want a "no clipping" option in the center position. In that case, ON/ON.

The Muffinator Fuzz is identical to the PedalPCB Muffin Fuzz, with the addition of switchable diodes in each clipping stage. Build documentation for the Muffin Fuzz is here... Download Build Documentation
Awesome, thank you!

The BOM is identical to the standard Muffin with the exception of the two added toggle switches and extra diode pairs.

D3/D4 (UP) and D5/D6 (DOWN) are the clipping diodes for the first clipping stage

D1/D2 (UP) and D7/D8 (DOWN) are the clipping diodes for the second clipping stage.

The two toggle switches are SPDT ON/OFF/ON, unless you don't want a "no clipping" option in the center position. In that case, ON/ON.
Also awesome, thank you!

Will there be a drill template for the Muffinator? Or Is there something that has the same layout?

Back