Most Versatile Fuzz Circuit (DIY and Commercial)

Just got done watching some Skreddy Lunar Module demos.

Then I pulled the schematic down for the Fuzz Aldrin.

Seems very versatile. It has that 3 transistor MK II tone with the Range up but also those classic Fuzz Face tones.

Hey! This may or may not be helpful 2+ yrs > the OP, but the most versatile fuzz out there today, imho, (and with no affiliation,) is Baltimore Sonic Research Institute's (BSRI) TFZ ("The Ultimate Fuzz")... currently being made by them as "Impossible Colors". This after trying a zillion great sounding circuits including Way Huge's Swollen Pickle, ehx Deluxe Big Muff pi, Keeley Fuzz Bender, ZVEX Fuzz Factory, ...the Scarab Deluxe, EQD The Hoof v2, Fuzz Aldrin/Skreddy Lunar Module Deluxe, Red Witch's Fuzz God IV, and even several of my favorite Spaceman fuzzies. Name dropping aside, at this point in my quest I truly believe the BSRI TFZ/The Ultimate Fuzz/Impossible Colors is the most versatile fuzz of 'em all. HTH!

Not sure if my opinion stacks up to others, however I am a certified fuzz junkie. The deep trip circuits are fantastic.
The BOG and even more intense Hellbender are very usable in live settings...IMHO. I am going to get my hands on the page bender as soon as I can.
I believe the Hellbender circuit will be available at pedalpcb before too long. Wink,wink,nudge,nudge...say no more.

Back