Muffin factory

Nic

After a few builds this year, I went ahead for the muffin factory. I must admit at one point, I thought I would have to just abandon it, but I spent so much time on that enclosure. The final boxing was a real PITA, with boxed jacks not wanting to fit, wires snapping, fighting the dc jack in, I thought I had it drilled wrong and would not be able to use it... to finish and have nothing on the output.

After getting everything out, checking everything, and getting everything back in the box, all was working good... except my active led being backwards. Now, I'm an expert at getting everything out and back in, but the space is thight... my input jack must be right in the perfect position or the pots will keep the jack from opening for the cable tip. I may still have to chase an interference, but for now I call it good enough and present it to you.

20230103_074947.jpg 20230103_074923.jpg

This is incredible! I absolutely love the way this came out! I would love to hear it in action! I’m guessing this sounds like a big muff?

Reactions: Nic
It's supposed to sound like all the big muffs ... but honestly I'm new to pedal world, could never justify the expense, now I spend lots of money to make them ! Hahaha!!! I'll need to learn to play something else than six degrees from misty on the bass to do some demos someday ;)

It's supposed to sound like all the big muffs ... but honestly I'm new to pedal world, could never justify the expense, now I spend lots of money to make them ! Hahaha!!! I'll need to learn to play something else than six degrees from misty on the bass to do some demos someday ;)
Play anything! Have you heard my demos? Theres a 5 year old behind that guitar i swear :ROFLMAO: All the muffs in one? Yes please....

Nice looking pedal. I plan to build one, too.
Did you have trouble sourcing the 106NU70 transistors? If so, what did you use instead?

Nice looking pedal. I plan to build one, too.
Did you have trouble sourcing the 106NU70 transistors? If so, what did you use instead?
Thank you, a lot of time in this pedal.

Those are the 106NU70, got those on ebay, those where not cheap and I did not test them. Sounds good to me.

Back