Muffin Fuzz (Green Russian)

I just ordered another Muffin board thinking about what version to build next. I started with the Triangle version. Really leaning towards the Green Russian next!
I would probably recommend it. I've mostly built Ram's Head, Triangle and Mayo variants. A muff is a muff but I think the Green Russian has a slightly different character.

Thing is, there's not one Triangle, not one Ram's Head etc, there are so many subtle flavours of each.

For instance, some Triangle versions are better for bass than others...

You gotta try them all!

Thought he was a man... but he was a muffin. This has me absolutely envious. I love the color and I've wanted to build a Green Russian for a while. I really need to pick up 10 muffin boards and take the trip. Are you sponsored by PedalPCB yet?

Thought he was a man... but he was a muffin. This has me absolutely envious. I love the color and I've wanted to build a Green Russian for a while. I really need to pick up 10 muffin boards and take the trip. Are you sponsored by PedalPCB yet?
Do it! Build all the variants! I'm not sure what it is about Big Muffs that are so addictive. I find myself wanting to keep building more variants too.

The color is great. I like it more than I thought I would. I just wish I could find mini versions of the knobs they used on the originals.

Back