New relay boards.... looper build questions :-)

jcrews

So i grabbed a handful of these when they became available. Used the BOM (latching) they provided here on the forum and im LOVING the results in the first three pedals i put them in. Feel's like im making premium stuff.
I have an old 5 loop switcher i made back in the day. It's been dead reliable and a mainstay, rather than try to convert it to latching relay based TB switching, I think it makes more sense to just build a second one. (i think i recall getting the enclosure pre-drilled from mammoth).

I would love some layout assistance if anyone has it. I know I should be able to tell from looking at it, but I'm confused on the wiring since im not connecting to a larger board with an effect on it. (IN, GND, SW, OUT) and there's also the LED's to deal with. I do notice on the underside of the relay one of the transistor spots has the screen printing for an LED to go. I would just need a layout from one swtich to the next, and i can reproduce that 5 times.
I think i have figured a way to get all 5 boards connected to the DC jack, but after that I'm somewhat at a loss.

I know these are so new they don't have build docs yet but I'm hoping one of yall blazed a trail and did a swticher with them. That makes mores sense to me than going back and converting older pedals to clickess.

Here's a pic of my 3PDT layout from years ago. Not that it's relevant, but boy was i proud of it at the time, took forever. (you can tell how old it is by the surplus purple wire left over from all they BYOC kits i started with back in the day.

IMG_5957.jpg

Back