Old World Paragon

@jeffwhitfield what did you do for the Pro-10 Dual overdrive. I messaged you on reverb. I watched your video tutorial and am thinking of getting illustrator to make my own designs, but it will probably take a few months of trial and error to figure it out.

@jeffwhitfield what did you do for the Pro-10 Dual overdrive. I messaged you on reverb. I watched your video tutorial and am thinking of getting illustrator to make my own designs, but it will probably take a few months of trial and error to figure it out.
Pro-10? Or Paragon? I'd be happy to share my files so you can see how they were done. :D

Here you go! :)

You might need to update it to match the drill template for the latest Pro-10 combo board. This one was made before that one existed. I did this one using the two separate Pro-10 boards.

Oh, I just realized I could probably set it up to have different overdrives instead of the pro-10 blue. It’s a little too bassy and then bright for me. I’ll probably make one and use a lightspeed and one with the morning glory instead. @jeffwhitfield i am one of the weird ones that really like the odd-1 side, but not the blue side.

Oh, I just realized I could probably set it up to have different overdrives instead of the pro-10 blue. It’s a little too bassy and then bright for me. I’ll probably make one and use a lightspeed and one with the morning glory instead. @jeffwhitfield i am one of the weird ones that really like the odd-1 side, but not the blue side.
Yep, roll your own! That's the beauty of that enclosure size. Can fit two boards side-by-side no problem.

Being that the blue side is more or less a Blues Breaker circuit, could try something else to compliment the ODR side. Maybe a TS circuit?

Nice - can't wait to build mine, it's stuck in customs somewhere with a bunch of other pedalpcbs. What is the connector plug called you're using for power?

Back