Parasit Studio Xor'cist

Zennmaster

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I've got three Parasit pedals built up, but this is the first one to actually be all the way to the "Built-Boxed-Tested-Art Applied-Signed" state.

Like the other Parasit desgins, which I'm really enjoying at the moment, this one is is a fun, straightforward build, that true to expectations, sounds downright demonic. I tried very hard to get top-mounted to work, but it just wasn't happening.

Most of the rest of the parts came from LMS, and the always amazing Amplifyfun did the UV print.

Just gotta say, those of us living in Portland are truly spoiled when it comes to building pedals!

20240614_191955.jpg 20240614_191908.jpg

Just gotta say, those of us living in Portland are truly spoiled when it comes to building pedals!
I wish LMS had an in person shop. I'd go kick the tires on my limited edition powder coats every month. Also that's a tasty build, my wife and kids are distantly related to Max Von Sydow so any reference to his films gets me enthused. Huh, Von Sydow and Parasit are both Swedish.

Last edited:
I wish LMS had an in person shop. I'd go kick the tires on my limited edition powder coats every month. Also that's a tasty build, my wife and kids are distantly related to Max Von Sydow so any reference to his films gets me enthused. Huh, Von Sydow and Parasit are both Swedish.

1) Oh yeah, a place like that and a shopping basket would be dangerous indeed!

2) No way, that's super cool! He was one of those actors who wasn't always in good movies, but he never did a bad job.

Back