PARAWAH! Hurrah! oh wait...............

mikef

That double potted pot that undoubtedly will be pesky to run down,so I would ask what specs will it be as to begin my search early. Thanks!

Attachments

• radio.png
    radio.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 3
The pot mount on the Smallbear wah enclosure is placed so that a standard 16mm splined shaft pot (with their pinion gear) will reach.

I know I know, they aren't designed for the wear and tear they'll receive compared to an actual wah pot, but it will work.

That double potted pot that undoubtedly will be pesky to run down,so I would ask what specs will it be as to begin my search early. Thanks!
The pot mount on the Smallbear wah enclosure is placed so that a standard 16mm splined shaft pot (with their pinion gear) will reach.

I know I know, they aren't designed for the wear and tear they'll receive compared to an actual wah pot, but it will work.

Thanks!
I have madd acquisition skills an can get all sorts of stuff, like mil spec double pots and whatnot. If it has a long shaft and needs a c ring retainer, I got a dremmel and I ain't scared to use it! I just need to know if the circuit calls for one and is it audio or linear and what resistance it is.

Found a pot For the Parasite Wah.10K OHM DUAL LOG (AUDIO) 2 WATT CLAROSTAT POTENTIOMETER LONG SHAFT NOS 1 PCS. I have one coming in today. Link to the last one!

Say, any date on the build docs/parts list on the Parasite wah? I'm ready to get going on it as soon as it hits the mailbox! Thanks.

I'm working on build docs right this minute.

I don't have a template drawn up for the wah wiring diagrams right now, but I'll see what I can do.

thanks
parts list/ wiring/ schem/ all takes time.
We appreciate all the work and I hope that your company does well. I try to post links and send people yalls way whenever I can.

Back