DEMO PedalPCB.com UniCab featuring 12 other DIY pedals.

This post contains an audio or video demo
Also anyone have suggestions for the hydra? Tight space to work with and am struggling for ideas.

And!!!!!!

I have a mod for the unicab, change c11 and c12 to 3.3nf and 8.2 nf. This comes from the resident pedal genius @Chuck D. Bones

This corrects the frequency of the punch control.
First off, great demo as always. I never thought of using a cabsim myself until I recently breadboarded the ROG Condor. It makes quite a big difference to the overall toan quality as you observe. So I clearly need to breadboard this one with the eminent Mr Bones’ mods. Thanks for that too, highly convenient since I have no 18n caps in stock as we speak 😎

I'm almost done with my Unicab and I'm unreasonably excited for it! Also building just about every preamp and amp sim I can find to pair with it. Has anyone tried putting an XLR out in theirs? I don't have a strong need, per se, because my audio interface also accepts 1/4", but XLR can be a little more quiet and it looks like there's space.

I'm almost done with my Unicab and I'm unreasonably excited for it! Also building just about every preamp and amp sim I can find to pair with it. Has anyone tried putting an XLR out in theirs? I don't have a strong need, per se, because my audio interface also accepts 1/4", but XLR can be a little more quiet and it looks like there's space.
I remember seeing a thread somewhere about adding xlr to pedals, i know effectslayouts has a few projects with xlr out, might not be to hard to splice that onto the unicab

I remember seeing a thread somewhere about adding xlr to pedals, i know effectslayouts has a few projects with xlr out, might not be to hard to splice that onto the unicab

This one comes to mind:

Absolutely beautiful paint jobs, builds, and demo! This is really impressive.
Mighty kind of you sir!

I would really like to see someone smash a xlr into a unicab and keep it all in a 125b. I run reverbs and delays after the unicab so for me i would need a xlr out of my tuner pedal.

Back