REQUEST PedalPCB Flock Harmonizing Fuzz [1590BB]

So I took a stab at it by both printing/measuring, and checking against the ruler tool in inkscape. I did not put a hole for the LED because I plan to you an LED washer, and the DC jack is the larger type. This is my first time creating a drill template, so if anyone is willing to check my work, I'd be very grateful.

So I took a stab at it by both printing/measuring, and checking against the ruler tool in inkscape. I did not put a hole for the LED because I plan to you an LED washer, and the DC jack is the larger type. This is my first time creating a drill template, so if anyone is willing to check my work, I'd be very grateful.
just checked yours. a few 10ths off from mine - i'm sure you'll be fine. just make sure the hole for the rotary is an extra mm bigger!

Is there any reason to not drill for the switch retaining notch? I usually never do because they’re weirder shapes and I dont think pots need them but I’m tempted with this one

I’d drill for it if it were me. Rotating switches need a lot more torque to get to the next location than pots.

Back