DEMO PedalPCB Softii

This post contains an audio or video demo

finebyfine

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
OH MAN is this a fun one. Says more than I could put into words that the "quick" demo I recorded was like 15 minutes before cutting it down. Tayda Winked Silver enclosure, UV printed by them.

Demo is slowly going from cleanest to dirtiest settings on the pedal

IMG_1322(7)50-2016x1512.JPG

IMG_1324(6)50-2016x1512.JPG

Edit: now that I'm not rushing out of the house, some thoughts:

- When I'm reaching for a germanium fuzz, this pedal is going to be something that I reach for instead. A lot of the tones that I like best about germanium fuzz faces and tone benders can be found here very easily. In the demo I never touched anything but the voice toggle and the gain knob.
- Both sides of the voice toggle are amazing. I was not expecting to like the cleaner side anywhere near as much as I do from the demos I had heard of the pedal. I'm going to build another - possibly a combo build with an Ampeg scrambler before the SVT - that uses a footswitch for the voice control

Edit 2! (Can’t stop thinking about this at work) :
- bass is absolutely killer through it
- been a minute since i’ve used my benson preamp but this is in that same arena, but has a bit tighter gain if I’m remembering right

Last edited:
I'm thinking about doing a black on winked silver UV print - did you use a white layer underneath or just straight black? It turned out well

Back