Photo of Shrapnel (Gunshot) silkscreen?

Kroars

I’m hoping someone has Shrapnel pcb floating around to take a photo showing the components and post in a reply.

I built two identical Shrapnel’s and I’m convinced I have a wrong value resistor somewhere as I’m getting almost no output at all when volume and gain are full CW. I’d like to double check the values but both of my boards are now populated.

Here’s a quick photo if someone can spot it :).

Thanks!

Attachments

• 00B34925-A211-42CC-BBCE-9CA4BCC777D1.jpeg
    00B34925-A211-42CC-BBCE-9CA4BCC777D1.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 35
I've learned to get the indicator LED's plugged in the right way now, but when PPCB uses LED's as part of the actual circuit, I still have trouble remembering not to just put the long lead into the square hole. A lot of circuits work just fine if you install both clipping diodes "backwards" if they're parallel and pointing in opposite directions, but I'm far too green to assume what's going on with this circuit.

Best of luck!

I've learned to get the indicator LED's plugged in the right way now, but when PPCB uses LED's as part of the actual circuit, I still have trouble remembering not to just put the long lead into the square hole. A lot of circuits work just fine if you install both clipping diodes "backwards" if they're parallel and pointing in opposite directions, but I'm far too green to assume what's going on with this circuit.

Best of luck!
I’ve don’t that as well. Polarized caps anode is square and LED anode is the circle (except for a couple boards Crackle being one of them)... Every once in a while I build an Aion board then I really get messed up when it comes to the LED....

Back