Photos of these enclosure colours from Tayda? Matte Violet/Viola Pink/Pastel Violet

lukegalea

Would appreciate if someone can post some alternate photos of these enclosure colours (Matte Violet/Viola Pink/Pastel Violet) if they have ordered them from Tayda as sometimes the lighting makes a difference in colour. Thanks!

Here's a Matte Violet

I mean, I had the silver hammer enclosure my Nobelium went into arrive with a label reading "Beer", so maybe someone at the factory is having some fun, or these are codenames for something we're not privy to...

Why does the label on the Viola Pink enclosure say "Donut" ?
Lol! I'm taking a huge wildass leap here, but per online translation donut in Thai (โดนัท) has some interpretations that involve shrimp - so maybe it is a color similar to shrimp??? Don't quote me!

Has anyone tried the new(?) Viva Magenta? I placed an order for a Viola Pink enclosure last week and Tayda reached out to let me know that it's now out of stock with no ETA. They suggested Viva Magenta as an alternative, which looks darker in their photos but lighter on the Pantone swatches.

Has anyone tried the new(?) Viva Magenta? I placed an order for a Viola Pink enclosure last week and Tayda reached out to let me know that it's now out of stock with no ETA. They suggested Viva Magenta as an alternative, which looks darker in their photos but lighter on the Pantone swatches.
Hmmm. I think I would call that red. That doesn't say viva or magenta to me.

Hmmm. I think I would call that red. That doesn't say viva or magenta to me.
Indeed, Pantone says "Viva Magenta descends from the red family, and is inspired by the red of cochineal, one of the most precious dyes belonging to the natural dye family as well as one of the strongest and brightest the world has known."

And that it's "a new animated red that revels in pure joy, encouraging experimentation and self-expression without restraint, an electrifying, and a boundaryless shade that is manifesting as a stand-out statement." 🤣

Back