Piercing Overdrive and other things I built

jimilee

These were fun builds, I had a great time mixing it up. The first drive is my take on the Tim P overdrive. The boost can operate independently, and there's an order switcher to give you that extra crunch.

ZBYVWmIl.jpg

jROS33ol.jpg

Next is Brian's take on the Lizard Queen. I call it The Monthter

iJodCxkl.jpg
sgfWCjel.jpg

Now we're looking at my take on the BYOC Bass Overdrive. Added a clipping Switch with LEDs cause I just like 'em. Along with that is an Ibanez ST-9. I messed up the extra diode implementation, so it's just plain.

im9CAQIl.jpg

mzTVA7dl.jpg
ZXhZl1il.jpg

Here is my take on the Westwood and the Bad Monkey. the Evil Monkey has a clipping option and the Woody has a Sym and Asym option

sFfdttdl.jpg

Su1fw2Cl.jpg
KpRzVtPl.jpg

I really like the horizontal layout for the piercing overdrive. That is a win for me to also add the order switcher and have the boost independent.

How is the Westwood/Woody? I saw a bassist using one the other day and it sounded like a good shout for an always on bass driver/shaper. (But he was playing a really nice Rickenbacker so it was hard to determine what I was drawn to in his setup)

I really like the horizontal layout for the piercing overdrive. That is a win for me to also add the order switcher and have the boost independent.

How is the Westwood/Woody? I saw a bassist using one the other day and it sounded like a good shout for an always on bass driver/shaper. (But he was playing a really nice Rickenbacker so it was hard to determine what I was drawn to in his setup)
It’s a nice smooth drive. The extra diode gives it that little bit extra.

Back