PPCB ADHD 2.0 Germ

I wasn't really trying to recreate a specific version. It's just that my Fulltone V1.3 sounds better than the latest pedalpcb version to me. I'll try pulling the Germs. Thanks for the help/ Appreciate it.
Your 1.3 is going to be quite a bit different than the board values. If I remember right it will have the A1m gain pot but also use a 10k for the tone pot. Also there’s a bit cap value change if I remember right. There’s a bigger difference between 1.1 and 1.3 than 1.3 and 1.7 if I remember right. I’d feel pretty confident Robert has the values correct, if you put it together correctly it should sound just like a 1.1. No lipping diodes the 2n7000 mosfets are being used as diodes for the clipping. Etc.

You can see here

You’ll have to go through there and kind of trace it out to figure out which is which but if you want to recreate your 3 there it is. 10k tone pot, and the cap before the vol pot goes from 100n to 47n. There’s probably your bass issue.

Your 1.3 is going to be quite a bit different than the board values. If I remember right it will have the A1m gain pot but also use a 10k for the tone pot. Also there’s a bit cap value change if I remember right. There’s a bigger difference between 1.1 and 1.3 than 1.3 and 1.7 if I remember right. I’d feel pretty confident Robert has the values correct, if you put it together correctly it should sound just like a 1.1. No lipping diodes the 2n7000 mosfets are being used as diodes for the clipping. Etc.

You can see here

You’ll have to go through there and kind of trace it out to figure out which is which but if you want to recreate your 3 there it is. 10k tone pot, and the cap before the vol pot goes from 100n to 47n. There’s probably your bass issue.
Great! Thank you!

I've built this pedal, and it is awesome. Way better than the OCD in my opinion. The buffered bypass option makes this pedal way more versatile than the OCD, depending on where you want to place it in your signal chain. I did swap out the drive pot for an A1M to make it respond more like the OCD V1.7, but @Robert really nailed this one.
I swapped that pot value as well, as I felt the gain was lacking compared to the actual OCDv1.7 I had for comparison...

I swapped that pot value as well, as I felt the gain was lacking compared to the actual OCDv1.7 I had for comparison...
Yea as is in the OP the values in the board are from 1.1. The pot values changed in 1.2 and never went back.

Back