problem with Q3 on the ocelot octaver

Hello
I have problem with the PCB and the pin2 (the gate) on the Q3 I lost the soldering connection

I uploaded on my dropbox a video to show the problem

here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/i7yxhjnf78myuqk/20230628_215748.mp4?dl=0

As demanded on the jpg "ocelot Q3pin2" can someone show me where i have to solder the pin 2 of the Q3 on which component ?
1688685590232.png
as it's not working (like you can figure out with the dropbox video) i thought it was the Q1 Q2 Q3 ..i replace the IC6 and IC27. but i damaged and screwed a pad because i tried to remove the Q3 and i lost the connection circuit on the pin2 of the Q3

so i d like to know where the connection on the pin2 on the Q3 goes to make the "original" electric connection

if someone can test the connection with a multimeter when the pedal is off and tell me where i have to solder it exactly to make like the original pcb ...i will repair by making some a"bridge"

another question : do you think that the germanium diodes are fragile ? because i think that the pedal has got a "moderate" hit but a smack

when i mounted the first time it was working perfectly but i would like to change the jack locations on the enclosure and when i tried to replace the pcb on the enclosure, nothing worked anymore

by advance, thank you

BEST

Assuming those are voltages in mV and you are measuring forward voltage, those look ok to me. I agree that you should add more pics of both sides of the board. Also can you clarify: the pedal used to work and then stopped working?

it was working
Assuming those are voltages in mV and you are measuring forward voltage, those look ok to me. I agree that you should add more pics of both sides of the board. Also can you clarify: the pedal used to work and then stopped working?
it was working..i d like to change the hole drill of the jack ...i remounted it and it felt down on the ground (took a hit) then it didnt work anymore

Yep, at first glance those diodes all look OK. I would not be rushing to replace them.

I assume you have fixed the problem with the Q3 connection?

First thing is does the direct/clean sound work?

Back