PSA: Tayda's 125b enclosures have changed.

Ok maybe the final update in this saga, I got a new batch of 125bs from Tayda yesterday and they seem to have fixed their issue. Each one in this new batch is measuring 51mm between screw posts on the short side and 106mm on the long edge. My i/o boards with a width of ~49mm fit perfectly now. Oh well!
I'm not sure if it's necessarily a case of "fixed their issue" unless they promise enough space inside, it could also be that they get one batch from one manufacturer and another one from a separate manufacturer, and it could also be random in the future.

Ok maybe the final update in this saga, I got a new batch of 125bs from Tayda yesterday and they seem to have fixed their issue. Each one in this new batch is measuring 51mm between screw posts on the short side and 106mm on the long edge. My i/o boards with a width of ~49mm fit perfectly now. Oh well!
Curious, Do the screw holes fit & match on both enclosures?
The one you have just received lid will not fit the narrower post but the other lid may fit your just received enclosure???

Has anyone heard from Tayda about this? These spacing differences are pretty substantial. It'd be good to know what's going on (i.e., is there a guaranteed clearance spec'd?) rather than just hoping spacing will work out.

Curious, Do the screw holes fit & match on both enclosures?
The one you have just received lid will not fit the narrower post but the other lid may fit your just received enclosure???
So the new new ones I just got yesterday match the screw posts of the old old ones I'd gotten before and the backplates match as well. The ones in my initial posting don't match where the screw holes on the other two are, but the backplates match the new new but not the old old if that makes sense lol.

Back