Random pix

My wife bought us a Zojirushi bread machine..it's stupid simple (always welcome). Throw in the ingredients, set the course number, and start. A few hours later, you have a hot, delicious loaf of bread. We've done white, rye, sourdough and sugar-free so far.

OqK76HF.jpg

My wife bought us a Zojirushi bread machine..it's stupid simple (always welcome). Throw in the ingredients, set the course number, and start. A few hours later, you have a hot, delicious loaf of bread. We've done white, rye, sourdough and sugar-free so far.

OqK76HF.jpg

Get some spelt flour and throw it in the mix for some yummy goodness. I forget my ratio, I don’t make bread as much these days because I live somewhere that I can buy good bread everywhere now, but something like equal parts whole wheat, white and spelt with a little bit (5-10%) rye flour is really tasty. Try 30-30-30-10 and add just a little extra salt.

• Love
Reactions: fig
I know that area really well.
Use to do a lot of work at the airport. One of my amps was built by a person who lived out in Irmo, unfortunately he passed away. We grab dinner at Lizzard's Thickets in Irmo and then drink a few cold ones at his house. Check out his work bench of amps and would jam a little. good times!. Columbia was one of my favorite places when I traveled for work.

The picture was taken in Columbia, South Carolina at Cayce Riverwalk (runs along the Conagree Creek), killing time after my son's graduation from Army Basic.
Ah ok. I see nasty spider and assume Australia haha. Although I haven't seen one of those here before...

Attachments

• DSCN1698.JPG
    DSCN1698.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 3
Use to do a lot of work at the airport. One of my amps was built by a person who lived out in Irmo, unfortunately he passed away. We grab dinner at Lizzard's Thickets in Irmo and then drink a few cold ones at his house. Check out his work bench of amps and would jam a little. good times!. Columbia was one of my favorite places when I traveled for work.
I know Thizzard's Licket. ;)

Ok here's my submission to random pics, a NZ native Longfin Eel that I just spotted recently on a trip around from a jetty lurking about 25 cm under me, and that's me in the reflection against the sky.
Those eels are amazing creatures, the can live up to a 100 years, can be up to 25 kg with some reports of up to 45 kg and 2metres long (might be fishermen's tales...?)...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_longfin_eel

9lfTkFi.jpg

Back