Random pix

fig

My wife bought us a Zojirushi bread machine..it's stupid simple (always welcome). Throw in the ingredients, set the course number, and start. A few hours later, you have a hot, delicious loaf of bread. We've done white, rye, sourdough and sugar-free so far.

OqK76HF.jpg

Matmosphere

My wife bought us a Zojirushi bread machine..it's stupid simple (always welcome). Throw in the ingredients, set the course number, and start. A few hours later, you have a hot, delicious loaf of bread. We've done white, rye, sourdough and sugar-free so far.

OqK76HF.jpg

Get some spelt flour and throw it in the mix for some yummy goodness. I forget my ratio, I don’t make bread as much these days because I live somewhere that I can buy good bread everywhere now, but something like equal parts whole wheat, white and spelt with a little bit (5-10%) rye flour is really tasty. Try 30-30-30-10 and add just a little extra salt.

• Love
Reactions: fig

JetFixxxer

I know that area really well.
Use to do a lot of work at the airport. One of my amps was built by a person who lived out in Irmo, unfortunately he passed away. We grab dinner at Lizzard's Thickets in Irmo and then drink a few cold ones at his house. Check out his work bench of amps and would jam a little. good times!. Columbia was one of my favorite places when I traveled for work.

Preverb

The picture was taken in Columbia, South Carolina at Cayce Riverwalk (runs along the Conagree Creek), killing time after my son's graduation from Army Basic.
Ah ok. I see nasty spider and assume Australia haha. Although I haven't seen one of those here before...

Attachments

• DSCN1698.JPG
    DSCN1698.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 3

fig

Use to do a lot of work at the airport. One of my amps was built by a person who lived out in Irmo, unfortunately he passed away. We grab dinner at Lizzard's Thickets in Irmo and then drink a few cold ones at his house. Check out his work bench of amps and would jam a little. good times!. Columbia was one of my favorite places when I traveled for work.
I know Thizzard's Licket. ;)

cooder

Ok here's my submission to random pics, a NZ native Longfin Eel that I just spotted recently on a trip around from a jetty lurking about 25 cm under me, and that's me in the reflection against the sky.
Those eels are amazing creatures, the can live up to a 100 years, can be up to 25 kg with some reports of up to 45 kg and 2metres long (might be fishermen's tales...?)...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_longfin_eel

9lfTkFi.jpg