Sandblaster Fuzz Drill Template Request

VanWhy

I'd like to request a drill template for this one. Or something similar that has 4 knobs and 2 switches?

You'd probably get more eyes on this/responses if you post over the in the Drill Template subforum in the Toolbox area. There's even a "Request" tag that's bright red to catch peoples' attention over there.

(edit to add - hope I didn't sound like an asshole. Just trying to be helpful.)

You'd probably get more eyes on this/responses if you post over the in the Drill Template subforum in the Toolbox area. There's even a "Request" tag that's bright red to catch peoples' attention over there.

(edit to add - hope I didn't sound like an asshole. Just trying to be helpful.)
Not at all, you're right. I've been here for a year and still didn't know where to put this lol.

Not at all, you're right. I've been here for a year and still didn't know where to put this lol.
And actually, I was a bit of an asshole because I assumed I knew what your question was and I was wrong. I thought you were looking for a Tayda drill template. Looking at the product page (as well as the more helpful response above), I see the build documents haven’t been promulgated yet, so you are likely looking for a paper drill template. In that case, I think that this "project development" forum – perhaps even specifically the thread on missing build documentation – is where you should be.

Sorry for sending you to the wrong place. Let's hug now.

@Robert Any chance you have the non-Tayda drill template for this one? If not yet no worries. I may be able to make the Collosal Muffin work

Back