DEMO Shut Up and Play Yer Goldtop: Welcome Back My Friends....

This post contains an audio or video demo

MichaelW

"...to the show that never ends......."

Or alternate title:
"50lb Bag of Dovers...." .....:ROFLMAO:

Short demo clip of my new Tokai Goldtop with the Porter Anthem Plus PAF pickups.

Having just finished the MBP Cliffhanger (LovePedal Dover Drive) I figured I'd show case this whole series of variants.
The Grover Drive and the 5lb Bag of Gold (Fuzz Side)

Also making an appearance in this demo is my recently built @peccary Boost :ROFLMAO: (Mercurial Boost)
Along with my newly modded Celsius Preamp.

In my time based effects loop I had my Hydra Delay running into the Tourbus and my Gravitation Reverb all set pretty wet for this track.

I was trying to show the differences in how the 3 drives sound but listening to the playback they all sound the same to me in a mix....:rolleyes:, oh well.

For the pre-solo guitars panned left is the Grover Drive set more to the Zen side.
Panned to the right is the Cliffhanger set in the "MBP mod" toggle position.
Both these tracks were being mildly pushed with the Mercurial Boost.

For the main guitar solo I used the 5lb Bag of Gold set more fuzzy and being pushed with the Celsius Preamp in the "High" toggle setting, I also used the GuitarPCB Mini-Me Chorus, a board gifted to me by @fig. Lovely sounding thick chewy classic Small Clone clone.

All great sounding drives with some minor nuances in how they differ.

Couple of clams in the clip, my apologies, gonna blame it on an unfamiliar guitar that I'm still getting used to.........:whistle:

Back