Smd Opa4134

Funnel

In search of two opa4134’s. if you know where some may be acquired before 2023 it would be greatly appreciated.

Noted! That was my other question. It’s two vfe sps builds. I think it replaced the tle074 in those circuits

Sorry, the change from v2 to v3(sps) went from tle 074 to opa4134. At least that’s what I can tell.

What are you using them for? The OPA1644 is a suitable replacement in many applications.
Slightly better sounding part in many cases anyway in my book, at least judging from using the dual equivalents. OPA1642 and 1641 just came back in stock at Mouser recently, hopefully 1644 have as well.

Slightly better sounding part in many cases anyway in my book, at least judging from using the dual equivalents. OPA1642 and 1641 just came back in stock at Mouser recently, hopefully 1644 have as well.
They were in stock last I checked. They aren’t available on the TI site though.

Sorry, the change from v2 to v3(sps) went from tle 074 to opa4134. At least that’s what I can tell.
I see. Note that the part is TLE2074. The “2” sneaks in there.

EDIT: It's also a 16-pin SOIC package. So, it won't work as a replacement for a 14-pin package. I suggest going with the OPA1644.

Last edited:
Back