Soldering Mat

It's on the build list!

Do you have a turntable under the base? I was going to use one I've had for ages. Put a knob on it so I can screw it down to stay still after positioning.
No, that didn’t even occur to me! But if it did, considering how I almost always cover whatever workspace I have with tools and parts, it would be rare for me to have a 2 plus foot square open space to revolve the holder. I’ll see if I have plans for this or if it was just a quick sketch. (I’ll be surprised if I done have plans…)

No, that didn’t even occur to me! But if it did, considering how I almost always cover whatever workspace I have with tools and parts, it would be rare for me to have a 2 plus foot square open space to revolve the holder. I’ll see if I have plans for this or if it was just a quick sketch. (I’ll be surprised if I done have plans…)
You mean like this? lol.... It can get messy. I decided to move to a tray. This 1/4 cookie sheet seems to work fine.

My turntable is literally that. It's longer than a chassis. Used to be the top of a 70's TV set cabinet. So it has room on it for the tools and the chassis.

04.04.2024 progress.jpeg

Tool Tray.jpeg

Yup, that looks pretty familiar ;).

I did have a drawing, but it's pretty shorthand, since it was for me. I can clarify any confusions, probably. I can also take some photos of the actual stand, if anyone wants that.

Attachments

• amp chassis support.pdf
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
Back