Some (non-PedalPCB) Delays

DGWVI

First up- a FuzzDog Recurring Nightmare Echo Dream II clone
received_441200831374728.jpeg

received_478680643813310.jpeg This is also a FuzzDog Recurring Nightmare. The box was originally intended for PCBGuitarMania board, but it turned out to be bunk, and had me thinking my 2206s were fakes
And, a Jed's Peds Toy Boy, which is a clone of the MadBean Dirtbaby, which is a PT2399 emulation of the Deluxe Memory Man 

Attachments

• received_1294897037930438.jpeg
    received_1294897037930438.jpeg
    121.2 KB · Views: 9
  • received_774758646910229.jpeg
    received_774758646910229.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 8
these are pretty sick! my first 2 pedals were jedspeds builds!
I bought a few Jed's boards a while back, and I'm finally getting around to building em. So far, no complaints. But, except for the Toy Boy, he doesn't really offer much that I couldn't find elsewhere (here, Parasit, MadBean)

I bought a few Jed's boards a while back, and I'm finally getting around to building em. So far, no complaints. But, except for the Toy Boy, he doesn't really offer much that I couldn't find elsewhere (here, Parasit, MadBean)
I ended up building the e gent which is the love pedal Englishman and the fdrive which is the Jhs morning glory love em both but have tbh customer service wasn’t the best for me at least…

Hey, ordered myself a Recurring Nightmare (instead of Space SpiraL), and since yours is the only reference to it on this site of that thing: did you get any ticking with the LFO, when the modulation's speed gets turned upm that I've been reading about?

Last edited:
Hey, ordered myself a Recurring Nightmare (instead of Space SpiraL), and since yours is the only reference to it on this site of that thing: did you get any ticking with the LFO, when the modulation gets turned upm that I've been reading about?
It's been a while since I've had it built and sold on, but I don't recall any ticking with these ones

It's been a while since I've had it built and sold on, but I don't recall any ticking with these ones
Ah, good to know! It sounds like a very noticeble thing, from what I read. But as these things go, problems tend explode online, while successes get buried. Good to know that it might just be a case of not being a patient builder with the troubleshoot reddits. Thanks for instilling confidence. :)

Back