Sproing Deluxe Volume Boost?

ciao ragazzi, no, non ci sto capendo niente di questo pedale, ma qualcuno ha lo schema? potete anche inviarlo in pm se è possibile grazie

ok i'll try like you said,but it seems a bit complicated and we don't know if both are compatible.do you have any idea how to connect them together?
Not sure what you mean by "we don't know if both are compatible"; Robert has confirmed the Sproing is the Reverb portion in another thread and yet another thread mentioned the Trem is a Lune, which Robert has offered as the Moonshot. The BOM has been posted for the Sproing Deluxe.

I'd copy the existing schematics I mentioned and then take the PCB and compare it to the traces using a DMM set to Batfink mode.

BatFink BEEP.jpeg

Between the two schematics, the BOM and the PCB itself, you should be able to fill in all the values and form a master schematic using your DMM.

SproingDeluxe-Panel.jpg

SproingDeluxe-Faceplate.jpg

If you've never traced a PCB before, or are unfamiliar with schematics — then yes, it is a bit complicated — but all the pieces to the puzzle are available to you and it'll be a great learning experience!

Cheers,
FF

Back