• International Mail Service Disruptions
    A large number of international shipments have been disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic. International shipments may experience longer than normal delivery times.
    Read more…

StompBoxParts.com

Bobbyd67

Well just ordered some on/on/on dpdt switches and some stompswitches too :) gonna finally be able to do a heterodyne board !!! Yay !! I wanna try the smd version , I have been using smd jfet and soldering them on to adpater pcbs and I think I am getting the hang of it :D

Boba7

Hey guys, I need your advice on something.
I live in France, and I ordered parts from StompBoxParts.com for about $100 at the beginning of april. The package didn't arrive, and I've been in touch with Stompboxparts.com for 6 weeks now, waiting for it to be delivered. But we agreed it must have gotten lost, and now they're offering me a $50 refund only.
Does it seem acceptable to you? Considering the circumstances I mean? I'm a bit surprised I'm not being offered a full refund, and I wonder if I should get in touch with paypal to get it right. I don't know. What do you guys think?

K Pedals

Hey guys, I need your advice on something.
I live in France, and I ordered parts from StompBoxParts.com for about $100 at the beginning of april. The package didn't arrive, and I've been in touch with Stompboxparts.com for 6 weeks now, waiting for it to be delivered. But we agreed it must have gotten lost, and now they're offering me a $50 refund only.
Does it seem acceptable to you? Considering the circumstances I mean? I'm a bit surprised I'm not being offered a full refund, and I wonder if I should get in touch with paypal to get it right. I don't know. What do you guys think?
No that’s not right...
If you didn’t receive you order you should be entitled to a full refund and an apology...

Nostradoomus

I would honestly just wait longer. I waited 2 months for some PCBs from Aion and that isn’t going very far. (US to Canada)

That is a pretty shitty response on their part tho, but I sort of get it. He could send you 50 bucks and the package may still arrive as it isn’t unheard of right now for things to take forever.

Boba7

I would honestly just wait longer. I waited 2 months for some PCBs from Aion and that isn’t going very far. (US to Canada)

That is a pretty shitty response on their part tho, but I sort of get it. He could send you 50 bucks and the package may still arrive as it isn’t unheard of right now for things to take forever.
Yes, I understand that too. My order was shipped on the 15th of april, so it's been more than 2 months. Maybe you're right though.
If I did ever get the package, I would definitely pay them back of course, in case of a refund.

Chuck D. Bones

Is there a tracking number? SBP should at least make an attempt to see how far the package got. I would start the paypal protest process and tell SBP you did that. Paypal performs an investigation before they rule one way or another on refunds.

Bobbyd67

Shipping as been a hella weird these past months, but I agree you should get a full refund if the package was lost :/. I sell pedals as a sideline and every time I ship something they always ask how much I want it insured so if it's lost my guess is that stompbox will just ask for the shipping provider for a refund on his end... That being said I haven't had a lost package to date so I don't how easy it is for the person that is shipping to get is insurance money xD.... Migth be a pain on the ass :x

But like Chuck said you should check the tracking number for starters... If it's been stuck in the same place for a while I would say it's pretty normal for pandemic times... If it says that it's been delivered then you probably got yourself a lost package :/

Boba7

Thanks guys, your input is much appreciated!

I have a tracking number, it show it’s been stuck with no update for a month, after being stuck for another month. See here if you’re curious: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tRef=qt&tLc=1&tLabels=LZ650038495US

I think Im gonna wait a little more, see if they reply to my last email and if in a couple weeks there’s still no package and no offer on their side for a full refund, ill start a paypal claim

Chuck D. Bones

It's probably sitting in customs in France. I know when I get stuff from Asia, I get no tracking updates while the package is languishing in customs here in the US. Guys in Oz wait 3 months or more to get stuff from the US.

Boba7

It's probably sitting in customs in France. I know when I get stuff from Asia, I get no tracking updates while the package is languishing in customs here in the US. Guys in Oz wait 3 months or more to get stuff from the US.
Yes you could be right too... :)
Ill wait a little more...
thanks guys

Boba7

Just got an email from Ross at Stompboxesparts.com, and he sent me today another package via Fedex that should arrive in about a week.
Very nice and classy gesture, I really appreciate it.
So I'll definitely be ordering more from them (with a safer shipping option!) in the coming year! :)

music6000

Here's a Handy tracking sight
Covers a lot :

jjjimi84

Stompboxparts.com has been really great to me, I highly recommend them!

Like a lot of us, I have been waiting on parts from Futurlec that were ordered on April 25th and have been awaiting shipment since May 2nd. Ordered the same parts from Bonzai and the order has been processing for a month. Luckily Smallbear opened up and I ordered a third set and should see them here on the sixth.

Fun times for worldwide commerce.

jjjimi84

I don’t think I’ve heard a good story about Futurlec. I know all my emails to them to place an order go unanswered so I guess they hate money. 🤷‍♂️
I am glad it was only five dollars in parts, never ordering from them. Kind of bummed with bonzai, thought they would have been better to deal with.

Barry

I used Futurlec years ago with no problems, haven't ordered from them in years, as there were a lot of places that popped up in the US I could get stuff quicker, don't recall Having any issues with them