That4305 issues

Keith

Has anyone built the muzzle with the new that4305 adapter board? Ive built 2 and both have the same issue , only gate when the threshold is maxed out , the key isnt working and it cuts off notes.. I have built about 10 to 15 of the regular 4301s and smds without any issues and just cant figure out whats going on.. I will prob it next to see if all passes signal. Thanks in advance

Reactions: fig
Sorry to hijack this thread. Until now I was just reading and just recently joined. I'm not sure whether to start a new thread or not.
The muzzle I build doesn't seem to gate at all (the led is indicating changes just fine, but no attenuation in output).
I've spend several hours testing and debugging without success. I'm suspecting the 4305 retro fit board. Any news/insights why some have issues with their chips?

I can post a short video clip if anyone is interested.
If you have done your due diligence, : confirmed all correct components, are installed in the proper orientation, double checked all off board wiring is correct, and inspected solder joints.. ect. start a new troubleshooting thread with pictures of your build.

Back