The heck is going on inside Jam Pedals Eureka?

Alessio326

I've literally searched for a schematic, a clear PCB photo, or any information at all for years. I found nothing.
Before I go crazy and fly to their HQ, does somebody have a schematic, trace or any information at all about this ***** circuit? 😭😭
Thanks

I think I see 4 transistors, perhaps labeled on the pcb as bc107 and 2n5088. I saw it mentioned when I googled it that it was muff fuzz inspired, but not sure how much.

There's a picture of the inside on their website. There's actually a little ducky in it. 🦆

View attachment 61565
Well, yeah
But I interrogated it and it's not willing to tell me more about the circuit ahahah
I think I see 4 transistors, perhaps labeled on the pcb as bc107 and 2n5088. I saw it mentioned when I googled it that it was muff fuzz inspired, but not sure how much.
Yeah that's the problem. A lot of different designs are said to sound "muff-like" without even being based on a muff.
And this one even lacks any kind of clipping diode :/
Btw I thought the same about the transistors used

Well, yeah
But I interrogated it and it's not willing to tell me more about the circuit ahahah

Yeah that's the problem. A lot of different designs are said to sound "muff-like" without even being based on a muff.
And this one even lacks any kind of clipping diode :/
Btw I thought the same about the transistors used
Jumbo Tonebender is a BMP with no diodes…

Jumbo Tonebender is a BMP with no diodes…
As far as I know, the Jumbo has a single pair of diodes on its last section, so I'd say it's not the one (great sound btw)
Almost never works.... :ROFLMAO:

Not so sure it's a Muff, there's a trim pot and a bias point.
Yeah I thought that too... maybe a fuzz face style circuit in place of the 2 clipping section from a muff? Still the components doesn't match that well...

I can't believe that no one before ever thought about tracing it 🤔

I'm not much into wahs, but that's for sure another strange case of missing schematic on the www

Companies don't just distribute their schematics and also, the more expensive a pedal the less likely the Average Joe is going to buy one to trace.

Also, Wahs are pretty simple and there is only so much a company can do different with that circuit, i.e. it's probably derivative of mostly every other wah out there.

Back