Thorpy The Dane - Based on ______??

Seems weird to have that 1k resistor in series with the 3 diode side instead of connected from the first leg of the drive pot to the trace going to the negative pin.

I've been waiting for the Strawberry Red to show up and then I will ordering a bunch of PCBs. You just added one to the list!

It's more Zendrive/Timmy than TS, but still in the same family.
Is the Royal Blue overdrive also close design wise? I was wondering if there is any reason to build a Splendiferous overdrive more then for the fun of building it? :D

So does this Heavy Water pair well with the Low Tide/Shallow Water?
Is there a wet/dry mix like on some ...

...delays?

Maybe add in some sort of reverb, if you can Fathom that.

Who knows what Depths you could go to with this? With the right Sea Machine or Ocean Machine you could do a Deep Dive and maybe find Stonefish, Orca, a Merman, Neptune himself, or on your Descent something with a Tentacle. Then again, Deep Six all that and become a Whaler aboard the Calista or Mayflower with your first-mate Julia sailing the Oceans (11&12) looking for Moby Dick or Twin Whales (just don't venture into IC Water or you might Freeze).

If you get hungry have some Surf'n'Turf, gnaw on a good ol' Tuna Melt. Once fortified again with such sustenance you could continue your Nautila adventure. Where there's Seafoam (that Saltwater Fuzz on the surface) you might find a Surfrider catching The Wave — naturally only if there was some sort of Wave Cannon involved. That could send you up the East River, though, and nobody wants to be on that Riverside.

Anyway, It'd all come out in The Wash, some sort of Water (Ripply) Fall of pure H2O.

Back