Tight Metal/Tight Rock pedal

dlazzarini

Not a pedalpcb build but it was the last project I had until my new pedal pcb’s show up. I’ve made this same pedal on stripboard but wanted a pcb version of it. It’s a beast. Not sure why but my stripboard version sounds a tad bit more aggressive than this one.

Attachments

• A189A5BF-EE93-403A-A77B-A5EB912FDD83.jpeg
    A189A5BF-EE93-403A-A77B-A5EB912FDD83.jpeg
    412 KB · Views: 82
  • 47399277-E479-4AF0-86E9-121CAC53EDCB.jpeg
    47399277-E479-4AF0-86E9-121CAC53EDCB.jpeg
    420.3 KB · Views: 79
Not a pedalpcb build but it was the last project I had until my new pedal pcb’s show up. I’ve made this same pedal on stripboard but wanted a pcb version of it. It’s a beast. Not sure why but my stripboard version sounds a tad bit more aggressive than this one.
How long did it take your PCBs to show up from them? Are you in the US by any chance?

How long did it take your PCBs to show up from them? Are you in the US by any chance?
I am in the US. I’ve had the board for some time now. If I remember correctly it was a few weeks or so.
Ah okay. Bc of all the shipping delays im expecting a long wait. Just don’t know how long.
exactly. I had plenty of other boards to work on so I was in no rush and it just showed up one day. It wasn’t too too bad

Nice construction! I've really wanted a version of pedalpcb (hopefully the pro). While I will also order the guitar mania

Back