Triangulum Boost no sound through input

Fltinryan11

Just finished a Triangulum boost and I’m getting plenty of output- when you turn it up you can hear the added volume into the amp. However no sound or signal coming from the guitar will pass through. Any ideas? Thanks!

I would say you have a problem somewhere in your wiring or in the signal path. Maybe a bad ground, maybe a short, maybe a wrong part, maybe a borken part,. Not really enough information in your post to help you troubleshoot your board to find the problem, which is ultimately what needs to happen.

You can read some of the other requests for help on projects to get an idea of the process to follow. I would suggest starting by taking the pcb out of your enclosure (it you already boxed it) to see if it works that way. If it doesn't leave it out of the box until you get it working.

do you get a bypass signal? I had a very similar problem recently, but I was also getting no bypass signal at all. All my voltage readings were good, turned out I had some issues with my foot switch wiring.

No signal at all. I’ve checked everything and all seems to be good. Swapped charge pumps and ics as well. Could it be a faulty foot switch? My wiring seems to be correct from the schematic

No signal at all. I’ve checked everything and all seems to be good. Swapped charge pumps and ics as well. Could it be a faulty foot switch? My wiring seems to be correct from the schematic
If you temporarily install jumpers where I have drawn them in BLUE, that will bypass the signal switching path through the switch (see attached jpg). If that doesn't work, make sure you have the IN and OUT jacks wired correctly (+ & -). I don't have that exact jack here so I can't determine which terminal should be tip and which should be sleeve.

Attachments

• Try this.jpg
    Try this.jpg
    567.7 KB · Views: 28
If the placement of the lugs on those jacks is the same as the stereo version then your signal is connected to the wrong lugs.

Do you have sound when the pedal is bypassed? If not, that's your problem.

Iv tried about everything that I am able to and cant get it going. Maybe a fault or wrong doing on my part but im going to try and build another (bought two boards) and see if this next one will work.

Did you remove lugs from those 1/4" jacks or did they come that way?

I might be looking at it wrong, but the signal wire appears to be connected to the wrong lug. (Ground is correct)

They came that way. I tried a mono set as well and that let signal pass through bypassed but still nothing when its on. Also tried bypassing the footswitch and still nothing so im assuming its got to be on the board somehwere. Also swapped ic's and charge pumps with no resolve.

Back