Triangulum boost

Anyone know how long the Triangulum boost has been out of stock? Or an ETA of when it will be back?
I’m not sure if you’ve already researched this, but the Isosceles Boost has the Triangulum mode along with a Grind and Integrated Pre mode, so if you’re waiting for a board to come back in stock anyways, I’d highly recommend that instead for the flexibility.

They're here today but it'll be later before I get them added to the site.

Right in the middle of some construction in the shipping area.

I’m not sure if you’ve already researched this, but the Isosceles Boost has the Triangulum mode along with a Grind and Integrated Pre mode, so if you’re waiting for a board to come back in stock anyways, I’d highly recommend that instead for the flexibility.
I was always under the impression that the grind and 33 were virtually the same pedal. The guy from plague scythe studios compared the eq curves and they were identical. I thought the isosceles was a combo of the integrated preamp, the 33 and a 410 boost. I may be completely wrong. I don’t know for sure. I’ve built the isosceles and it’s awesome but I’m pretty sure I’ve got the goggles labeled wrong, lol. I went back and forth with the schematic trying to make sense of it.

I put a switch on my Triangulum to switch between ‘triangulum’ and ‘crush’ mode from the isosceles, just adding a resistor in one part of the circuit.

subtle difference.

I thought about getting the isosceles but I already had the Integral from when it was released. Also one knob pedals look cool.

Thanks for that. I have them even more messed up than I thought, lol. I must have been seriously dyslexic that day
All I can tell you is that the different modes (switches) sound different lol. I posted a build report of my build of it with a demo video to hear the differences.

Back
Top Bottom