Vector - Deep Blue Delay

Thanks! Yes it’s envirotex
Looks great. I have horrible luck with thats stuff. I’ve watched all of the videos. I can pour it great. I’ve got the pour down. My problem is that no matter how careful I am around the holes it ends up pulling away from the decal and I’m left with these hollow looking little voids around the holes.

I put painters tape inside the enclosure to plug the holes and then when I pour, I fill the holes first. Maybe you’ve done that already but that’s how it’s worked out for me. I’ve done several and they’ve turned out smooth.

I mix 10mL and use a popsicle stick right away to smooth it out a bit.

I put painters tape inside the enclosure to plug the holes and then when I pour, I fill the holes first. Maybe you’ve done that already but that’s how it’s worked out for me. I’ve done several and they’ve turned out smooth.

I mix 10mL and use a popsicle stick right away to smooth it out a bit.
Yep that’s what I did. How do you clean the holes

Ah Ok, I had no idea that’s where that graphic came from! I just ripped it off of some piece of artwork on the internet guess they ripped it off of Joy Division.

I intend to do my own art eventually but trying to stay focused on all of the builds I have queued and then I’m going do a big combo pedal and then I’m going to write music and then I’m going to get a daisy seed and learn that and then I’m going to.... you get the idea not enough time!

And I was alive when that album came out but just barely! I’ll add it to my Apple Music and give it a listen thanks always love listening to “new” stuff

Back