VHS Success! - First Build

Welcome! Thats a really cool sounding pedal i love mine! The reverb does some pretty cool weird things when cranked all the way. Good job! Looking forward to seeing another build man!

Welcome! Thats a really cool sounding pedal i love mine! The reverb does some pretty cool weird things when cranked all the way. Good job! Looking forward to seeing another build man!
Thank you for the welcome and your comments! I'm on a high after this one, so there will be another build here shortly.

Btw, my heart whispered "Halloween" for some reason when thinking of the colors, so that's why I went with the burnt orange enclosure, brown knobs, and yellow LEDs. Ironically, I have decided to name the pedal "Halloweenhead" after Ryan Adams stupidest song 😜

Don't get me wrong, I used to listen to his early music in my 20's...helped get me through some rough times. But ""Halloweenhead"? If of any if you know the song, you get it; and it makes the perfect ironically amusing name for this pedal. A decal is in the works!

This is my first PedalPCB build and 2nd successful build ever, so this novice is very proud of himself right now!

Keep in mind my beginner status when judging my gut shot :)

Beautiful sounding pedal, fun build (I got the pre-soldered FV-1 board). I would recommend this one to anyone!View attachment 36438View attachment 36439
Looks really good for a second build. I won't show you mine..........heh

Looks like you'd be just fine tackling a hydra. If you want to up the difficulty/satisfaction level, the low tide mini or any of the stacked projects like the viib or electrovibe mini.

Or back the difficulty off with an ocelot, abyss, phase II, raincoat, chopshop or fuzzy fox. All of these are excellent.

If you're a bassist, I double down on the ocelot.

Looks like you'd be just fine tackling a hydra. If you want to up the difficulty/satisfaction level, the low tide mini or any of the stacked projects like the viib or electrovibe mini.

Or back the difficulty off with an ocelot, abyss, phase II, raincoat, chopshop or fuzzy fox. All of these are excellent.

If you're a bassist, I double down on the ocelot.
Awesome list to consider! Thanks!

Back