Wet/dry pedal?

Q1 is inverting so you definitely need to flip the phase. Q2 is only in the feedback loop so it does not affect the phase at all.
Edit: that is, unless the clone has an inverting buffer at the end or something. Can you look inside and count the transistors?

Q1 is inverting so you definitely need to flip the phase. Q2 is only in the feedback loop so it does not affect the phase at all.
Edit: that is, unless the clone has an inverting buffer at the end or something. Can you look inside and count the transistors?
Looks like two

Attachments

• 25AA5A04-472A-4A17-B8D1-90A5BC5DF0B1.jpeg
    25AA5A04-472A-4A17-B8D1-90A5BC5DF0B1.jpeg
    850.9 KB · Views: 8
Looks like you already found some good circuits. Here is an other good one, just in case, from TH custom effects, with some interesting extra features :

I am using it all the time, so many possibilities with this tool, it changed the way I use effects together, it gave me a lot of new ideas.

NB!
There are two Pro-Cessor versions, one with board-mounted jacks and a more compact version requiring offboard wiring. I prefer the latter of the two, as it's more flexible in terms of enclosures (ie staggering the jacks) and which order and where you can put the jacks (ins and outs).

There's one thing I miss on the Processor, it 's the possibility to activate it with a footswitch. You can't turn the pot while playing... I went around this by using an extra effect loop I built, but I can't use the effects in the pro-cessor fx loops when I switch it off.

Not sure if I am being clear...

There's one thing I miss on the Processor, it 's the possibility to activate it with a footswitch. You can't turn the pot while playing... I went around this by using an extra effect loop I built, but I can't use the effects in the pro-cessor fx loops when I switch it off.

Not sure if I am being clear...
I think you can always wire a 3PDT to any circuit. My guess is that since it’s designed to do many things, they didn’t want to force a specific switching so I guess you have to decide what to switch.

Looks like you already found some good circuits. Here is an other good one, just in case, from TH custom effects, with some interesting extra features :

I am using it all the time, so many possibilities with this tool, it changed the way I use effects together, it gave me a lot of new ideas.
That one doesn’t have phase flipping right?

That one doesn’t have phase flipping right?
I couldn't say... I don't understand the phase thing. A fellow guitarist once told me about being out-of-phase, unphased, dephased or something like that, but I didn't really get what he meant. I think it was a bad thing, though. He said it sounds weird ?

Last edited:
Let's say we want to turn on or off, with a 3PDT, one of the two effect loop, where would you connect the switch ? Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 22-11-45 Pro-cessor V42_2020-3.pdf.png Between C7 and Blend pin 1, for exemple ? Or grounding the tip of the B Send jack maybe ?

Edit : Wrong question, I am sorry. I guess switching on or off only one of the loops wouldn't be as useful as being able to bypass both... We'd have to disconnect most of the circuit I guess. Bypassing A and B means connecting In and Out together ? Could it be done with wires soldered before C1, another after R6, and both wires going to a 3PDT ? Disconnecting the jack IN and C1 at the same time these 2 wires are connected together with the switch ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 22-06-18 Pro-cessor V42_2020-3.pdf.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 22-06-18 Pro-cessor V42_2020-3.pdf.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
One more question (gosh I hate this layout)
I’m confused as to which pads connect to the power supply. Are both pads circled in yellow positive? And are both pads circled in green negative?
Or is one pad positive in the yellow circle and and one negative?
The PCB is different to the build guide! 🤔

Attachments

• 305CE214-1150-4FDA-B54A-2547200D0441.jpeg
    305CE214-1150-4FDA-B54A-2547200D0441.jpeg
    320.5 KB · Views: 17
One more question (gosh I hate this layout)
I’m confused as to which pads connect to the power supply. Are both pads circled in yellow positive? And are both pads circled in green negative?
Or is one pad positive in the yellow circle and and one negative?
The PCB is different to the build guide! 🤔
That seems right. If you have a multimeter you can use the short function to verify.

Back