What does CC1 mean in this schematic?

It's a network flag, as are VCC, VDD, VRef, etc. It's basically a shorthand way of saying "connect all of these points" without having to draw a bunch of connection wires, which makes for a schematic that's easier to read.

It's a network flag, as are VCC, VDD, VRef, etc. It's basically a shorthand way of saying "connect all of these points" without having to draw a bunch of connection wires, which makes for a schematic that's easier to read.
That was my understanding, but those points are all already connected via traces on the PCB. This is what I’m working with:

Attachments

• IMG_5843.png
    IMG_5843.png
    414.3 KB · Views: 17
Right—the main purpose of the net designation is to make the schematic less cluttered. The board will have to have physical connections.
Totally - but what do I do with that single pad that is labeled CC1 on the bottom left? The one that is next to all the other labeled pads?

This seems to differ from other electric mistress schematics I’ve seen. That node is connected to the clock input of the CD4013. It may just be a test point for the VCO trim. Not entirely sure why that’s being brought out with the other supply pins. Do you have any other documentation? Is there a daughterboard?

This seems to differ from other electric mistress schematics I’ve seen. That node is connected to the clock input of the CD4013. It may just be a test point for the VCO trim. Not entirely sure why that’s being brought out with the other supply pins. Do you have any other documentation? Is there a daughterboard?
The documentation I have is on this Github repository. I don't really know what any of this stuff is. I asked my brother to find me an electric mistress clone, and he found this one and then had the circuit boards fabricated.

My understanding is that it is based on Thomeeque's EM3207 mistress: https://thmq.mysteria.cz/em3207/build/EM3207_v1.1_Build_Instructions.pdf

Back