Which pedal pcb boards have 4 knobs?

allsmoke

I have a few pcbs from another manufacturer that has 4 knobs, so I ordered a couple of the 4 hole drilled enclosures from Tayda. But the boards I have mount the knobs differently so they would be too close to the input jacks if I use these enclosures.
Anyway, waste not want not, I'll build a few pedal pcb boards to fit them.
Without going through every section, does anyone have recommendations on a couple of cool sounding 4 knob pcbs from pedal pcb?

Cheers

I can only think of some of the thorpy boards and the bad monkey (Virgil) board at the moment that have 4. None of which I can personally vouch for. But if you have a drill and are comfortable you can open up the door to some 4+ knob builds.

I didn't know you could search by layout type either! Very slick.
It’s a little bit tricky to find— definitely not an obvious feature, but once I was looking for a circuit to fill a certain drill layout too, and I found that option. I think there’s only filtering for two types of 4 knob and two types of 3 knob, so anything else is a matter of just guessing I guess.

I didn't know you could search by layout type either! Very slick.
Neither did I—but looking through the sort, I notice it’s missing the Champ Stamp, which is currently my favorite PPcb pedal. I guess not everything has been tagged that way.

Side-shifts are harder, but I’ve been able to get board mount pots to be pretty “flexible” in terms of location. When I know I want to do this, I’ll heat shrink the legs. I’ve also added extenders (resistor leads) sometimes.

I had this exact problem the other day, I ended up getting the poison apple because I don't have anything even remotely like it and it's gotten high praise around here.

Back